This project reimplements the engine used in the game Bermuda Syndrome made by Century
Interactive and published by BMG in 1995.
The executables and sources downloadable on this page are provided to be able to play the
game with nowadays machines.
The original data files (retail or demo version) are required.
- release 0.1.5
- added emscripten target (demo data files)
- added romfs support
- fixed issues with demo data files
- release 0.1.4 (2011/02/26)
- fixed script errors in english and german versions
- fixed video overlays
- release 0.1.5 (2008/03/24)
- added missing opcodes, game is now completable
- fixed several bugs and issues
- release 0.1.2 (2007/08/15)
- added support for interactive part of the demo version
- added support for introduction and ending sequences
- release 0.1.1 (2007/08/06)
- added fullscreen mode
- various bug fixes
- release 0.1.0 (2007/07/30)
- first public release