This project reimplements the engine used in the game Bermuda Syndrome made by Century
Interactive and published by BMG in 1995.
The executables and sources downloadable on this page are provided to be able to run the
game under nowadays machines.
What's required to play the game ?
You need the original data files (retail and/or demo versions).
- release 0.1.4 (2011/02/26)
- fixed some overlay issues
- fixed script errors in english and german versions
- release 0.1.4 (2008/03/24)
- added missing opcodes, game is now completable
- fixed several bugs and issues
- release 0.1.2 (2007/08/15)
- added support for interactive part of the demo version
- added support for introduction and ending sequences
- release 0.1.1 (2007/08/06)
- added fullscreen mode
- various bug fixes
- release 0.1.0 (2007/07/30)
- first public release
Third Party Ports